<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, August 21, 2003

22:21
The semester ahead 

Classes start next week, so a bit more news will start appearing here, assuming that anyone even looks at this. My course schedule consists of two evening classes and one morning class. Way to make having a job near-impossible. I'll see if I can't get some tutoring work at the local community college perhaps. I also do my last round of observations before student teaching begins. The local school district may go on strike this fall and I need to take that into consideration in my school selection for observations. It's a pity because I'd like to try to do observations somewhere very close by to make my life a bit easier. I suppose though I can travel a bit especially with the large open space mid-day in my schedule.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise