<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

10:16
I'm a morning person now 

I woke up this morning worried that I might have overslept: My alarm had turned off in the night. And fortunately, it was still only 6.40. No problem getting in to teach my 8a class on time.

The 9a class is beginning to distinguish themselves from the 8a class. The later class has more students asking questions than the earlier class, and glancing over the quizzes, I think that they did better on the quiz. I did make an error and covered one more section on the quiz than I should have, so I'll possibly add an adjustment to scores. I'm thinking taking the class average on the first three questions, then adding the difference between that and the average on the fourth question which went beyond the standard material. This will also compensate for some differences in what was discussed before the quiz began.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise