<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, September 12, 2003

13:42
Inside Secrets of Finding a Teaching Job 

I stopped at Border's this afternoon and decided to take a look at the book Inside Secrets of Finding a Teaching Job. I ended up spending about an hour in the store skimming the book and taking notes. This is definitely a book that I want to have to use as a resource while I'm putting together my portfolio and preparing for my interviews. I mentioned this on the phone with my fiancée and apparently she had the same reaction and was glad that I hadn't bought the book yet because she had ordered it for me as a surprise. That's two teaching books that she's bought me now. I'm so lucky.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise