<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, October 30, 2003

20:23
Saturday teaching plan 

I had a stroke of genius today. I'm not assigning homework for the Saturday class this week. That will save me writing an assignment for Saturday (the primary goal), and will also let me adjust for the fact that we're spending too little time on new material in class by eliminating homework review for that week (and hopefully allow me to avoid the problem in the future).

I will have a quiz on the 15th: It will be a randomly selected subset of questions from the 8th so that the students will have some incentive to make sure that they understand the material on the test that they may have gotten wrong. I'll put up a copy of the test on the class website after it's been administered.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise