<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, October 27, 2003

20:47
There's a growing community here 

Well not just here, but in the blogosphere. I'm realizing that there's a handful of teachers who are blogging and reading each other's blogs that makes for a nice supportive community, especially since so many of us are new teachers. One of the more interesting things popped up in the comments on Eric Gjovaag's blog where first, Katie revealed that she had used one of Eric's other sites in a paper she wrote in high school. I took a quick look and discovered, that I too had visited his site before I ever saw his blog. It's neat how these things work out, and while in the grand scheme of things it might be insignificant, I like to think that this is a sign that we've got something very special going here.

I'd still keep a journal of my teaching, even without the internet, but the way that I can let people read my journal, without risking too much of myself, and get their feedback makes this an especially great way to reflect on the process of teaching.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise