<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

23:00
I Am A Teacher is back! 

I Am A Teacher has returned. I decided to stop in and see if his retirement from blogging stuck. It didn't. He's decided to blog only when he has something interesting to say.

Which leave me wondering whether what I have to say is always interesting. I hope so. But I can see a time when things become sufficiently routine that writing about my teaching day won't be that interesting to me or anyone else.

Tomorrow (today, actually), is my last day of supervised teaching. I'm done with the geometry class, but the algebra kids have their unit running until Wednesday. Since I'm going out of town starting Tuesday (I have to help my fiancée move into our new place), I'll be handing the class back to their regular teacher for the review and test.

After that it's the last week of regular classes, then finals week (although I only have one actual final scheduled for that time, although I'm proctoring the college algebra final as well). Christmas break will be much welcomed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise