<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, November 17, 2003

13:51
Not my best day, but it'll have to do. 

I was rather disappointed to see that a large portion of the class failed to get the simplifying square roots lesson last week. I still don't feel like they get it. Plus, I'm realizing that it's not connected to anything for the students. It's not essential for the rest of the unit, in fact, I only covered this material because we had some extra time because other material went well.

Geometry went a bit better, although students were not correctly drawing altitudes. More inert knowledge. I hope that tomorrow's computer-based lesson will help a great deal.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise