<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

14:08
Tuesday teaching 

Exhausting as usual. I need to be stricter with the algebra kids. There's too much talking happening in class.

With geometry we did some computer exercises. I gave them an 8 page worksheet to do some constructions with Geometer's Sketchpad. It was intentionally too long for them to complete so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone finishing up at 2:00 and not having anything to do. There were some difficulties because of differences in the versions.

Tomorrow is a half day with no instruction time so I get a break from daily lesson plan writing. I'll be happy for the break, although I still have a lot of work to do today and tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise