<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

14:08
Wednesday teaching reflections 

Geometry has been a bit of a mess for me: I didn't spend the time that I wanted to spend prepping last night (I really rather wasted that time, I felt). If I felt that I could, I'd skip class tonight to really work on prepping for tomorrow. Prepping is generally being a problem. I should do the homework that I'm assigning the students before I start putting together the lesson so that I have a better sense of what the students will need to do the work. I'm not that fond of that approach because it makes the homework assignment the determinant of the lesson rather than the other way around.

I feel awfully stressed right now. I should have done much more work over the weekend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise