<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, December 18, 2003

14:04
Change in Saturday teaching 

I got word today that my assignment is changing in the spring from teaching 3 sections with 2 preps to 2 sections with 1 prep. And the course material is a bit more age-appropriate, I think. It'll be college algebra taught to 12th graders. In a way I'm a bit disappointed to lose the classes that I had since I think I was finally beginning to make some headway with them, but it's nice to get the reduced assignment. I had been contemplating resigning in anticipation of the amount of time that I would have to spend preparing for student teaching, not to mention that I can anticipate having to miss at least 3 classes in the spring for testing and interview trips.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise