<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, January 23, 2004

14:06
I need to be better organized 

Organization has been causing some minor difficulties for me that are beginning to get worse. I forgot my ID on Wednesday. A minor inconvenience, but not bad. But today I forgot to bring in a pile of papers that I needed... then in class, I forgot one part of the lesson in each class. In one class, I neglected to go over the homework. In the other, I forgot to pass out a handout with their reading. None of this is good.

I also need to be careful about the level of my teaching. My mentor was telling me that I was occasionally going over the students' heads with my teaching.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise