<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

19:48
Advanced Algebra - finally teaching 

I'm finally in front of my class for Advanced Algebra. Upper-level math classes are so cool. One of the first things I said as I walked among the students checking on their work was, "wow, you guys are great at this!"

I did make the fatal mistake of not re-reviewing the homework before teaching so I left out some example problems that I really should have covered. We'll see tomorrow how much difficulty this causes the students. That's the big minus with planning out homework assignments a week in advance. I fixed that for tomorrow, I ran through the whole advanced algebra homework assignment for tomorrow already so I know what to include in my lesson plan.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise