<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

19:43
Algebra 

Checking in homework for Algebra, almost everyone had correctly completed the worksheets on GCF factoring. That was a good sign. I had some good tips on trying to organize the board between the first and second periods, although I still wanted more board space than I had available. Some other notes: One other big problem is that I have some hearing deficiencies and I have difficulty hearing whispering. I was aware that I couldn't easily understand when some one whispers to me, but apparently I also don't hear whispering at all from a distance. I need to be more aware of visual cues from this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise