<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, February 09, 2004

17:30
Dressing like a teacher - the big challenge of the kind-of-tall guy 

I stand about 6'2" tall and have a 36" inseam. This is worth noting because I have a rotation in my work clothes of 2 suits plus a sportcoat that I wear with slacks. I discovered over the weekend that both of my pairs of slacks had reached the point of no return for school use, so I went shopping for new slacks at the local Sears. In the main men's section of the store, every single pair of slacks had a 34" inseam or shorter. In the big and tall section of the store, every single pair of slacks had a 38" inseam or longer.

I'll be wearing cuffs on my trousers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise