<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, February 13, 2004

19:17
First Class 

My plane arrived slightly late at the airport where I was to make my connecting flight. Then it sat on the tarmack for half an hour waiting for another plane to leave the gate. I ran from one gate to the next only to discover that my connecting flight left without me. Fortunately, the original offer of being booked tomorrow morning was rescinded in favor of a flight to an airport near my original destination with a first class seat. Groovy.

The last time I flew first class was a rebooking at Christmas time when I was in college. Unfortunately I was also deathly ill and I slept the whole flight. This might not be much better, as the flight's scheduled departure time is not much earlier than my typical bed time these days.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise