<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

18:23
Geometry 

The kids in geometry are getting better at telling me how to teach to them. One thing that they told me was that they were being confused by my explaining a concept to them different ways at different times. I think that explaining things differently is valuable, but what I should try to do is preface a change in explanation by something along the lines of, "here's a different way of doing this."

I did have one minor problem where I accidentally wrote down the page number for today's homework assignment wrong in my notes so the first geometry class was assigned the wrong problem for homework. At least there was a problem 11 on page 300.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise