<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, February 02, 2004

15:33
Geometry 

I was quite underprepared today. I had assumed that the material would be fairly straightforward, but I failed to really read the section so I was caught by surprise in the first geometry class. I'll probably need to re-teach this material tomorrow when we go over the homework. The second geometry class was a bit better, but I think part of that was that they were subdued by the just-returned tests. Results were not good, unfortunately. Median score in the first geometry class was 63.3%, and 53.1% in the second. My no failures policy is going to generate a significant amount of work for me. I have a total of 34 students who will go back over the material to re-take the test. Yikes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise