<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

15:00
Geometry 

The quiz that I gave today seemed to help a bit, if only because it was relatively easy. I decided to extend the homework deadline to Thursday (there's an assembly tomorrow, so only one section will be meeting, and it made the most sense to push off the homework for both classes), and instead used the remaining portion of the class time to go over more examples relating to the homework. Unfortunately, one of my examples, turned out to have an error in it. I cannot afford to underplan. As a consequence, I've decided to skip my Tuesday evening class to make sure that I've got everything put together for tomorrow and Thursday.

I've had some students re-take the chapter exam, and among those who have so far I have 3 who have demonstrated mastery of the material and 1 who has not. There are a few more to grade.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise