<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

19:20
Job interview! 

I got a call today from the first district with whom I applied inviting me for an interview. They gave me the choice of an interview here in April or there whenever I happen to get out there (yes, I'm planning on moving to another state in May). I'm actually a bit surprised since this is the sort of large urban school district that tends to do a poor job of teacher recruitment. But apparently this particular large urban school district doesn't meet that particular stereotype. Or perhaps they're good at the interview phase, but I won't see a job offer until August.

I need to finish up job applications for the other schools on my list soon so I'll have them ready when the job fair takes place next month.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise