<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, February 27, 2004

14:04
That's three four 

34 years ago, a band consisting largely of graduates from the school where I'm student teaching had their lone top-ten hit. This year the school is celebrating a major anniversary, so as a consequence I'm hearing this song an awful lot. I'd joked about keeping count. As I went upstairs to the room where I teach geometry, I realized the song that was being played during the passing period was that song again. That's three, I said to my mentor as I came in. We both laughed. Then after school, they played it again. That's four. If I go to the anniversary celebration tomorrow, I'll almost certainly hear it yet again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise