<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, March 12, 2004

15:42
Friday Five 

I always mean to do the Friday Five but I never remember on Fridays. Today I did. So here they are:
  1. What was the last song you heard?
    I guess that'd be the theme to West Wing. I just had that on the TiVO.
  2. What were the last two movies you saw?
    Oh man, student teaching has nearly killed my movie-going. I used to go at least once a week. Plus rentals and cable movies. I'm thinking that my last two movies would be a couple Luis Buñuel films. I forget the titles, but these were some earlier short-ish films he co-wrote with Salvador Dali.
  3. What were the last three things you purchased?
    Lunch today. Lunch yesterday. A wireless mouse. I don't seem to buy a lot.
  4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
    Get caught up on grading. Write lesson plans. Teach in the Saturday program. Clean up my room.
  5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
    My mom, my dad, two of my students and my geometry mentor teacher.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise