<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, March 29, 2004

16:00
Picture with a note on the back 

While erasing the board between classes, a student left me a picture with the following note on the back (all spelling and punctuation from the original):
To: Prosciutto
Hope you like the pic, take care of it! Youre a good person, dont ever let some hoe change you! I got your back (Good luck w them too though)
Love
[student's name and nickname deleted]
The picture and note were from one of my students from last semester when I was doing a couple weeks' teaching for my ed class. As I recall she was a bit of a delinquent and usually didn't do homework, but I'm happy to take her note at face value, even if she meant it ironically (or for that matter even if she doesn't know what "ironic" means in the first place).

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise