<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, April 19, 2004

18:05
The best of intentions 

As I head into my final week of student teaching and one last unit (one prep, one class this week), I've set a goal for myself of getting the students to do much better on this unit than they have in the past. It's getting a bit depressing with this class that so many of them seem willing to just sit back and get an F. But we're doing stats this week and most of this material is pretty easy and straightforward, so I'm hoping that I can make sure that we've got everything down. I'll see what happens when I check in homework tomorrow. I think that most of them got the basics of the counting principle and permutations, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise