<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

21:30
Final evaluation day 

It felt a bit like being raked over the coals today with the final evaluation. I still have a lot to learn about teaching. My algebra mentor I think really pegged it with me as to where my two biggest shortcomings were: First, I went in thinking that I was going to do great. Second, I was trying to do to much other stuff. I have many of the pieces in place, but I've not managed to get everything in place all at once.

I think that one thing that I may do is to prepare forms to use for my lesson plans that will help remind me of some of the key things that I still don't do with enough consistently, like checking for understanding, etc.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise