<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

16:03
District R: That was odd 

Hmm I'm not sure what to make of this one. I went back for the second interview at district R, except that the AP that I interviewed with had not seen any of my materials or been otherwise briefed on me before the interview. I thought I was well-prepared for the interview, but I wasn't prepared to be back at step one in an interview. Oh dear. I'm not sure what to make of this, and I hope that when she talks with the other two APs who've spoken to me who were enthusiastic about me, that things will work out. And if not, well, then, qué será, será, as Doris Day used to sing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise