<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

20:59
Landmark 

I just hit my 10,000th post (actually a bit more, since I started keeping records with nedstat on September 20th of last year, but the weblog began on July 28th of last year.

The 10,000th visitor came from "@Home, United States".

Number 9999 was my wife who realized that it had been a long time since she'd read this.

Also in that last 10 were Purdue University, Comcast Communications, Earthlink, and a visitor from the Philipines.

Thanks to everyone who's come by over the last year and a bit (I managed to miss commemorating my blogiversary), and I hope I can make things a bit more interesting.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise