<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

21:31
The latest latest 

After pledge drive I drove over to district L's placement fair. I interviewed with three high schools (names changed to protect, well, me):

Meanwhile in other districts, I had a call last night to schedule an interview at district E on Monday (right after my early-morning shift at the radio station) and a call this morning to schedule an interview at district D tomorrow. District D, which I think might be close to my first choice among what's available now (although "Calvin" gives it a run for its money) appears to be in a situation where they have a sudden unexpected math teacher at one of their schools, so my flexibility works to my advantage there. More tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise