<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

14:56
The latest 

I had an interview at district B today. This was for a position at the continuation high school. I'm of mixed feelings on this. I can see it being very rewarding, but at the same time, to be dealing only with the lowest-performing students could get very draining very quickly. I suppose should they offer employment, I'll probably take a pass.

Meanwhile a position that I've known was coming open at district D is finally up. The catch: I need to be able to submit all of my materials on-line. They want three letters of recommendation, but my third letter is in a sealed file and I don't have access to it to scan it. The people at the district office were singularly unhelpful, telling me only that I could try to submit an app with just two letters, but I might get paper-screened out of the position. Sigh.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise