<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

08:28
1 down, 37 to go. 

The first week of school has come to an end. I'm quite a bit exhausted, and I have a fair bit more work to do. Quizzes from Algebra are sitting on the table waiting to be graded. I have a quiz to write for Geometry on Monday. And planning planning planning. I've decided that the best course for planning each lesson is to do the homework first, which will help me catch what will need to be covered/emphasized in the lesson. If I can get a little ahead, then I'll be able to get the chapter 2 lessons written a bit more completely in advance. Next chapter, I'm not going to just blindly follow the book's suggested homework assignments.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise