<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

08:40
CSET English 

So yesterday afternoon, I went to a local high school and spent 3 and a half hours taking the CSET English exam. I tend to be a good standardized test taker, so I don't worry too much about these sorts of things, so take that into consideration in my comments on the test: Bottom line, I expect that I passed all four subtests, although I'm probably borderline on IV. Worst case scenario is I'll spend another $54 to take subtest IV at some point in the future. If tests intimidate you or you're a slow writer, you might want to break the tests into two days: My recommendation would be I and IV on one day and II and III on the other.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise