<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

10:18
A first day of school anxiety dream 

Dreamt that I had the students arriving in a flood on the first day of school and I wasn't even close to being ready for them. I had half sheets of paper on desks, but not a different colored sheet for each desk in a group of three. And the students kept rearranging the desks into rows from the groups of three. Quite the mess. So I'm taking this as a warning to be extra-prepared for my first day of school. Since I'm planning on having assigned seats, I'm going to have my students' names on their assigned desks which means that somehow I'll have to get a hold of the class rosters early (they've not promised them before Tuesday morning!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise