<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, September 06, 2004

15:11
Revised blogroll 

Instead of doing work that matters, I decided to go through my bookmarks folder and update my blogroll. I've given up on blogroll.com because I could never remember the password to get in there. Instead I'm going with old fashioned HTML code hand-typed into the blogger template (yeah, whatever).

The big thing coming out of this, is that I've categorized everyone by grade level (with a special section for the one preteacher blog, which presumably will move into a teacher section at some point in the future). I've also identified (as best I can), everyone's subject area(s). International bloggers are identified by country.

It was kind of interesting going through the blogs trying to learn the teachers' subject areas. In some cases, I ended up guessing because they were surprisingly silent on that front.

If you see any unfamiliar names at the right, I encourage you to go stop by. I promise, it will be worth your time.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise