<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

18:59
The students are starting to test me 

We're starting to do normal days now: My students had no quiz and homework due. There's a bit of training required to get them to follow my procedures, and fifth hour is being a bit of a pain: I had 3 tardy students and a fair amount of stalling which prevented us from covering everything that I wanted to on the lesson. That it's the first class after lunch really doesn't help. I'm realizing that I was a bit spoiled with student teaching last year because I didn't have a class immediately after lunch. I think that, while it's probably not going to be easy to get, I'm going to ask for 5th period prep next year.

Copying onto colored paper looks to be a bit of a pain at this school. I need to track down a paper supply. I did find out that the high speed copier isn't accounted like the other copier, so I think I'll have to get a card for it, so I can copy for free, at least onto white paper.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise