<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

09:13
Sunday Search: wealthy math teacher 

One of two odd "teacher" searches this week (the other being "my sexy teacher"). One thing is certain, there are better ways to become wealthy than to teach math. I'm thinking that if I wanted to be wealthy, the way to do it is to write some ├╝ber-popular classroom management book series (like say the Canters have done) and build up a whole publishing empire around that. Even The First Days of School has doubtless been a major financial boon for the Wongs. Me, the best I think that I can offer would be a good math textbook, and I doubt that would make me wealthy. I suppose I should buy a lotto ticket and let that be my ticket to fortune.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise