<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

22:49
I may return 

I had a great interview with the local community college district today. When asked about my schedule, I said it was a bit up in the air as I have an interview tomorrow. I think one of the interviewers said, "well, you'll be teaching at our college," which would be great news. I didn't tell them that tomorrow's interview is for a full-time programming job, but even so, I'd still teach at least one class. It also looks like I'm in for the MS program at the CalState. I'm not sure that I'll manage to get a fall 2005 PhD admission somewhere that I'd like to go, so I may do the MS and work and/or teach with an eye toward the fall 2006 admission. Meanwhile, I've been picking up (very little) money with some music work. I really should get something with more income for the next few weeks...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise