<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, March 28, 2005

21:32
Organizing My Life: The flylady experience 

Well I've got roughly one full week of flylady time in now and I'm getting pretty well into the routine. There's a very good value in doing things exactly as prescribed at the beginning. Yes, I know it seems silly to shine your sink, but one thing that I've learned from teaching is that it pays to strictly follow instructions at the beginning of the process so that you understand why they're done before modifying them. That said, there are some things that I have had to modify. Like the make-up. I've interpretted that as shaving every day (something which I've allowed myself to be quite lax about). And for now the 27-fling boogie is just throwing things out. There's too much junk to worry about giving things away. I am thinking though that I want to institute 27-fling boogie for my e-mail inbox (currently at 392 messages!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise