<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

10:55
Search term art 

A bit of song lyric:
Oh, I'm writing a math teacher blog
with Algebra with pizzazz answers
And I'm being a hound dog
Yeah, "algebra with pizzazz" answers

Let's download Durufle requiem
and some Algebra With Pizzazz answers
Thing ain't what they seem
Where are those Algebra answers?

I've got a "history of classroom discipline"
and I'm coming up with some Math - Bell work
My SQ4R lesson plans never win
Because I feel like being a jerk

I'm multiplying polynomials football field
Here at my math teaching blog
And my pizzazzed algebra will yield
Integral 1/x is natural log

And for those poor souls looking for Algebra with Pizzazz answers, if you can't do the algebra AND you can't figure out the riddle, well, what makes you think that you're going to be able to find information on the internet?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise