<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

15:04
Curiously enough I AM working 

Or was. I think I've reached a fatigure point for planning for tomorrow's class, so I'm thinking that I'll put aside the lap top and focus on cleaning and cooking for a while.

The blogroll is gone for the moment. I've only updated the index, so it will live on in the archives, but I've decided that since it was created when I was teaching high school, it doesn't really reflect my new peers. Not sure how to divide up the new blogroll or who exactly will go in it.

And there's a pretty little chart on the right side showing my current progress on my summer projects.

But I've got all the MW class's tests and homework graded and a bit less than half of a beamer presentation with Wednesday's homework answers finished.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise