<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Monday, May 09, 2005

07:51
Student e-mail 

From student:
I'm worried that I won't be passing the class with a "C".  This is the last 
class I need in order to transfer to  Mid-Level University in the Fall. I've 
been at Community College for four years and I was excited about 
finally transfering, but now I'm streesed and it seems like I won't be 
transfering any time soon.  I've been going to the Math tutoring center 
at SAC to study and for extra help, but I haven't been doing well at all 
on the tests.  I'm going to fix up my math project and study a harder, 
but I still feel nervous.  I hope I make it.
To student:
I hope you do to. Leaving class early those past few times did not really 
help a whole lot. 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise