<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

07:03
Summer plan 

Everyone else is working out there summer plans, so I figure I ought to as well. Classes start up again August 22nd. That means that this summer I have a total of 110 days (starting now) to do everything that I'd like to do. I got an app in last night for a last minute summer school opening at one of those schools that advertise on TV, and assuming that they like what they see (and based on the job listing, their expectations are low), I should have that. But beyond that, I've got the following on my to-do list: Yeah, that should keep me busy this summer. I should get back to Royden and/or Ulysses and/or music practice. Or maybe cleaning or grading.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise