<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

10:45
A weekend of bachelor life 

My wife is going on a retreat this weekend, so I'll have a weekend of being a bachelor ahead of me. I've reallocated our netflix queue so that I'll have all three films and they should arrive tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. I'm planning on staying up late and having some italian sausage, fried in grease, perhaps with a heavy tomato sauce and some pasta. Or maybe I'll order a pizza. Or perhaps both. I need to make a list of all the foodstuffs that I don't normally get to eat because my life doesn't like them. Ooh, cole slaw or better yet sauerkraut! Mmmm, some polish sausage with sauerkraut, that would be nice. If only I could get bread dumplings here.

I think I'm also going to stay up late.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise