<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

16:23
Easier than expected 

Computers are handy things: My on-line app for graduate classes for this fall was already pre-filled because of my aborted application for last spring (stupid residency requirements). Plus the University still had my transcripts on file and the department had my application packet on file so everything is in with only about 10 minutes of actual work (plus the application fee charged to our credit card).

So that's one less thing to worry about for the rest of this month.

I did let slip early my plan to skip a semester of topology. I should have held off until the work was a fait accompli so that there would be less argument. It won't make a real difference. I'm still working through Munkres and I'll still go to the class and do the homework no matter what else happens, no doubt to the confusion and consternation of my advisor.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise