<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, June 03, 2005

17:01
Playing with ecto 

A pretty content-free post. I've decided to give a shot at using Ecto to post entries on the blog here. It looks like it might be a good improvement of blogger's web-based interface.

Update: I'm not yet sold on Ecto yet, but it does seem to have some nice features. Alas, it doesn't provide a nice integrated approach for posting pictures, so I'll likely remain rather picture-free for the time being. Expect most posts for the next 20 days to be written using Ecto.

Update (6/4): Hmm, there seems to be an annoying level of this where it wants me to manually mark all paragraphs in the rich text mode. Feh. There's a setting somewhere for this, but I can't find it. Found it. I'm off-line at the moment, though, so I can't easily check to see if it will work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise