<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, June 17, 2005

12:19
So much for my day of math 

My wife had a day-long workshop today and I offered to drive her to the other side of the megalopolis for it. My plan being to spend the time I was waiting hanging out at Borders and doing math.

But there were a couple complications: First, not every Borders has finished the conversion to Seattle's Best. And second, and more important, I left my Topology book and notebook at home. So much for spending the day doing math. I do have the Cain Complex Analysis e-text on my laptop, at least as well as Kaplan and Kaplan so I can do some serious work on planning for the fall semester. And a BIG pile of grading. But I was really looking forward to doing some Topology today. Maybe I'll find some time over the weekend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise