<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, July 15, 2005

07:48
The blogroll has returned 

Smaller than ever. I'm not likely to add much to it before the fall semester has begun since it's hard to tell who's inactive for the summer and who's been scared off blogging by Ivan Tribble. Whilst digging through the homepage links in my comments archive I discovered that Edward Carter's blog no longer exists. Since he was blogging under his own name, I suspect he might be in the second category. 7 Algebra classes left. 9 Pre-algebra classes left. I had a couple compliments from two of my students in the algebra class last night which really helped boost my mood. The Tuesday class really gets me down (they would be hell number one, in case you're wondering.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise