<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

19:37
My fall teaching schedule 

Is finalized. Here's what it looks like
 MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
7.30-9.30 Liberal Arts MathLiberal Arts Math
8-9AlgebraAlgebraAlgebra
10-11AlgebraAlgebraAlgebra
12-2 Liberal Arts MathLiberal Arts Math

Mondays and Wednesdays look to be pretty solidly packed days. I get about an hour on either side of my 12-2 class to get from Mid-Tier U to Working Class CC.

I've got an office and a mailbox at Mid-Tier U already and my name's even on the door of the office. Fancy.

It looks like Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my primary grad school work days. I'm hoping to get as much planning done in advance that I can get most of what I need to do done on Friday afternoons. Seeing everything on paper scares me a little as I can see that there's going to be a lot of work ahead of me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise