<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

19:46
Rescuing what's left of summer 

I've got 25 days left according to me count-down timer at the right. Whoa, scary. Time to focus. I'm going to mix cleaning/packing with study/planning/research.

I've set the following schedule on studying:

Monday: Algebra
Tuesday: Complex Analysis
Wednesday: Elliptical Curves
Thursday: Stack of Books
Friday: Mac Programming
Saturday: Topology
Sunday: Real Analysis
"Stack of books" refers to the big stack of math books on my desk which are currently only partially read (generally from previous classes where we got to chapter n of m and gave up the ghost. I need to look and see what I'm closest to finishing and make that my top priority and work through them with that plan.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise