<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Friday, July 15, 2005

20:36
Teaching on a Friday 

For Profit U has a bizarre schedule that included making up the missed Monday class from the 4th of July Weekend by having Monday classes meet again today. My Monday Algebra class which is normally pretty well-behaved and quick was a bit out of sorts today. That we have class in rooms filled with computers doesn't really help.

Class did finish a bit early and the kids are on the computers surfing the web while I do some grading. I look up at one of the screens and see "Megalopolis Girls" on the screen. Oh dear, I hope that's not what it sounds like. I watch as he scrolls down and, well, it is: There's a naked woman on the screen.

Being at a loss for what to say, I decide to pretend that I wasn't paying attention and I go back to grading.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise