<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

19:53
It's been a busy first week 

The CCs have started classes (as you may have gleaned), MLU starts classes next week and meeting this week, my wife is in and out of town all week (she's home today but will be gone again until Monday... I plan to eat more sausage). And a music ensemble I play with had a performance last week. At the other end of the megalopolis. And I really miss having a working printer at home although I did figure how to print directly to the computer in the faculty workroom at NCC from my laptop. So blogging has been a bit minimal. My plan for the remainder of the evening is to fold my wife's laundry and watch the last half of Lola Rennt. I will continue with Meet the Blogroll and also talk a bit about therapy as requested.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise