<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Vito Prosciutto: Teaching community college math on the road to a PhD.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

12:47
Meet the Blogroll: Confessions of a Community College Dean 

Confessions of a Community College Dean is rapidly becoming one of my favorite blogs to visit. Unlike certain other chronicles of higher education, I'm left thinking that this is an administrator that I'd like to work with, and the insights into how things work at the administrative level are stunning. Especially fun has been his series on making the jump to administration (which given the academic job market doesn't seem like such a bad thing necessarily). The periodic reflections on parental life also provide me a preview of what is notionally my future as well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Site Meter Listed on Blogwise